Skip to Main Content
The Champaign Housing Authority

Change of Income Request Form


Please complete the enclosed packet so we may process your Change of Income (COI) request. Failure to complete packet or submit supporting documentation could result in denial and/or delay of the request.

When submitting a Change of Income, you MUST include the following:

You may also have to include one or more of the following, if applicable:

  • Letter on company letterhead indicating date of separation (if you are no longer employed)
  • Unemployment benefits award letter
  • Veterans Affairs award letter
  • TANF award letter
  • Worker’s Compensation benefit statement
  • SS/SSI award letter – must provide the actual award letter sent by the Social Security
  • Administration
  • Pension statement
  • Child support court order, a 12-month child support print out or a notarized letter indicating child support amount
  • Statement of income (you may use attached form)
  • Direct child support statement (must be signed by contributor and notarized)
  • General contributions statement (must be signed by contributor and notarized) 

Completed Change of Income forms must be submitted using one of the following methods:

  • Fax: (217) 363-2348
  • Email       
  • Hand delivered to: 205 W. Park Ave, Champaign, IL 61820
  • Mail to the following address:
    Housing Authority of Champaign County
    Housing Choice Voucher Department
    205 W Park Ave.
    Champaign, IL 61820