Youman Place 1 Bedroom Waiting List
Housing Authority of Champaign County
Announces the Opening of the Youman Place 1 Bedroom Waiting List
The Housing Authority of Champaign County (HACC), Champaign, IL will accept preliminary applications for the Youman Place Waiting List. The list will open for the 1-bedroom units on Monday, July 8, 2019, beginning at 12:01 a.m. until July 14, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Youman Place is located at 308 N Maplewood Dr. in the Village of Rantoul and provides rental assistance to eligible households age 55 or older. Preliminary applications can be accessed ONLINE ONLY at www.hacc.net. All completed applications will be accepted.
All applicants must follow these steps to complete an online pre-application:
Apply online Monday, July 8, 2019, beginning at 12:01 a.m. until July 14, 2019, at 11:59 p.m.
- Visit our website: www.hacc.net
- Click on the “Housing” button on the top of the page
- Click on “Apply for Housing” on the left side of the page
- Pre-applications will not be available at the HACC office (You must apply online)
- For inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (217) 378-7100 ext. 5001
(Please allow at least 48 hours for a response)
If you require a reasonable accommodation for a disability that prevents you from participating in our application process, please submit your request in writing to the Housing Authority of Champaign County’s Administrative Office at 2008 North Market Street Champaign, IL 61822. You must include your name and address in your request.