New Website Launching 1Q 2024 for the Housing Authority of Champaign County
The new "responsive" website, includes the current logo & branding, along with the new Enrichment Foundation logo. The new website continues to allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used to view the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
To help make this new website more accessible for all users (including those using adaptive technology), it has been built using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to address the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines. An additional accessibility feature on the website is the "Translate" feature (in the sticky bar), which allows a website visitor to translate the website text into any of the Google-listed languages.
Some of the features/functions on the new website include:
- Easy access to Apply Online, Schedule Appointments, Translate, HACC Social Media & Help Center.
- Communities - Find housing properties in your area by type of property
- Special Alerts display/scroll across the top of the website
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on through website to receive news & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe
- Publishing News to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening
- Calendar feeds up to four events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- News feeds to the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the website and sign up for news & notifications. Website administrators will be able to publish important information including upcoming events, news and more to those who have subscribed. The new website will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities.
RELEASE DATE: 1Q 2024